Employee Spotlight – Jessica Puffenbarger
Employee Spotlight – Jess Puffenbarger
SHARE THIS PAGE
- What is your favorite part of working at Harman Realty?
I would have to say the people I work with…
- What is the most challenging part of your job?
I would have to say the variety of personalities of the people I work with 😊
What is your favorite thing about living in Harrisonburg?
Probably the scenery of the Shenandoah Valley. The surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains are gorgeous!
What would you like to see for future development in Harrisonburg?
I’d love to see more single-family type homes.
- Describe yourself in one sentence.
I think it’s worth noting that I have a pretty hard time talking too much about myself. I guess I would say that I’m a down-to-earth, funny, and driven person.
- What is an interesting fact about you?
I think people might find it interesting to know how many different things I’d done by the time I reached 30 years old. I had served in the military, birthed 3 kids, and bought a house!
- When you’re not on the clock, what are some of your favorite activities?
I love spending time with my family. I really enjoy going to watch my kids’ sports events.
- What is a recent movie you loved and why?
Jumanji 2 The Next Level. Why? Because it was hilarious! I really enjoyed getting to see the difference in how the younger generation and older generation reacted in the same setting.
- How would you describe your job to a child?
I would tell them something like this: Mommy tries to help people buy houses and build new buildings.
- Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
Yeah…I think so… You’d probably hear some Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, or Sam Hunt.
- What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?
Well, that’s a hard one because I don’t have a pet. That said, most people tend to think of me as a cat person because I’m self-sufficient and don’t really require all that much attention.
- If you could redesign the food pyramid without any dire health consequences how would it look?
I kind of like the way the pyramid is….it pretty much mirrors the way I try think about food. I’m always trying to eat lean proteins and make sure my plate has as many colors as possible on it.
Everyone has a good app idea. What’s yours?
I’m not sure. I used to use an app that tracked calories to keep my diet on point. I loved it! Does that count? 😊